Most people do not think about what it might mean to them to be happy. They think happiness is only for the lucky few. They do not realize how much greater their lives could be when motivated by what happiness can do for them.
Here is a look at ten consequences of happiness.
The ten consequences (text) follow this video pane:
1. In order to be happy, you need a divine connection, the foundation of happiness. This connection, however, is also a benefit.
Forge a link between yourself and the Cosmic Consciousness and in that relationship know what happiness really is – understanding that you are totally, unconditionally accepted just you are. What better benefit can you begin with?
2. From your connection with the Universe, you also discover mindfulness. You are far more aware of what is happening in your own interior life and in your world.
The gain from mindfulness allows you to increase the measure of your own life in many, many areas. These include less forgetfulness all the way to enhanced health, as you think about healthy choices.
3. Another asset from happiness is less absented-mindedness. When you have the centering effect of being happy, you are far less distracted by unimportant events.
The noise of the world is dampened into background hum that is easily disregarded. Your focus is sharper both in terms of your actual vision and your internal intuition.
4. Greater focus in your life can lead to better health. It is entirely intuitive to understand that being happy can help you be healthy.
You spend less time trying to ward off negatives and more time trying to maximize the positive when you are elated. One positive that is easy to work at is better health.
5. When you are raising your own health, you become aware of the health of others. This is almost a natural progression. You enjoy the advantage of wellness and see that others are in misery of some kind.
Your natural inclination is to help those others. When you aid others, you give yourself a boost in the “feeling-good” department. It becomes a very pleasant cycle.
6. Another aspect of health that comes through well-being is the observation that you can, and ought, to live in this moment only.
You can forget about yesterday, except for its lessons. You need not be anxious about tomorrow’s events. Trying to be healthy through happiness means you live now. Now is, actually, the only time you have which is discovered best in vivacity.
7. When you are happy and you know it, you accept yourself. When you live in this moment, you consent to being just who you are in this minute.
No need to confuse yourself by trying to be someone you are not. No time to do that either, for you are living in just this moment. You enter into a gratifying rhythm wherein self-acceptance produces greater happiness and happiness promotes greater self-acceptance.
8. From this greater self-acceptance you develop a more wholesome sense of self. You neither puff yourself up, nor tear yourself down.
You see yourself as you are in this moment. You find yourself perfectly human in this minute. From a better sense of self you, once again, evolve grander contentment – and around and around it goes.
9. In contentment, then, you enjoy what you have, now. You do not brood about what you do not have. (Assuming, of course, that you have enough to eat and shelter from the elements.)
Being content with what you have is a sign of, and a result of, being happy. This does not mean you ought not work for better conditions for yourself. It means only that you are not disquieted about what you do not possess.
10. All of which means you know that doing your best is good enough. This is not good enough in the sense of settling for whatever is.
It signifies that you are being your best in any given moment. Happiness leads to and grows into the best, in any given here and now. And your best is good enough.
There you have ten consequences of finding your own happiness. Begin in this moment. You can only grow.
This has been Dr. Bob 4 U, and I invite you to change your life for the better by claiming your Free Instant Access to a Force-Source-Resource including a monthly newsletter titled The Force-Source-Resource Newsletter. Just Click Here. Remember, one bit of information can give you a lifetime of satisfaction.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.